While filling up the Account Opening form kindly notes the following:
- Please make sure that there is no overwriting on the form.
- All requisite fields are filled up.
- Photographs are pasted and signed across
- KYC needs to be filled for all executive, non-executive directors and authorized signatories
Along with the above please submit the following documents:
- Memorandum and Articles of Association (MoA) attested (all pages) by the authorized directors/signatory (ies)
- Certificate of Incorporation & Registrar of Companies (ROC) receipt (usually the 1st page of MoA) attested by the authorized directors/signatory (ies)
- Resolution of the Board of Directors to open an account and identification of those who have the authority to operate the account
- Power of Attorney granted to its managers, officers or employees to transact business on its behalf
- Copy of PAN Card of the company attested by the authorized directors/signatory(ies)
- Address proof in the name of the company i.e. latest Bank Statement, utility bill, landline telephone bill attested by the authorized director
- Two self-attested identification documents for all signing directors (executive/non-executive) and signing authorities i.e. Passport, PAN Card, Driving License, Voters Card, latest Utility Bill
- One primary self attested document of non-signing/non-executive director i.e. Passport or PAN Card
- One passport size photograph of all the signing directors (for signature card)
- Account opening cheque for Rs. 200,000/- in favor of your company
- Forwarding letter with Account Opening Form mentioning all the documents submitted
- In case of change in director(s), form 32 with ROC receipt.
- List of Directors
- Shareholding pattern of the company.